gravatar


Went to Leisure Mall with Wai Fong again cuz he wanted to cut the line for his father.

And luckily this time it went smoothly without any trouble because last time the operator need this la need that la and in my thought if this time still need to come back again i'll be really mad.
After finished everything we bought ticket to watch X-Men Origins - Wolverine.



The Movie were great and full of suspense and actions but you'll get real bored in the middle.
I even heard someone at my behind snoring and fall asleep in the middle of the movie.
And i'm like WTF you came here for a noon nap ?!
Anyway the movie is great and here's some picture of the movie i just watched.



X-Men Origins - Wolverine



I don't even know before he has his steel claw (Adamantium) he originally had bone claw o_o



Victor - Sabretooth
I didn't knew he was Sabretooth until i find the pictures and it was stated that he IS.




Gambit in action.
One of my favourite character with the power of shockwave-like abilities.



Wolverine vs. Sabretooth